Editorial photographer and writer in Seattle – Tacoma, Washington, USA, specializing in maritime, fisheries and conservation issues.
My passion is visual storytelling. I am a photographer and writer, specializing in maritime, commercial fisheries, and conservation storytelling. My images are used to further the causes of the World Wildlife Fund, the PEW Charitable Trusts, Wild Salmon Center, United Way, Real Change Homeless Empowerment Project, Housing First, the Salmon Project and other conservation, cultural and social justice organizations.
My photography has been published in Alaska Magazine, Elite Daily, AskMen, IntraFish, Real Change and many others. I write for trade and editorial publications and regularly contribute to the Pacific Maritime Magazine and Fishermen’s News.
- The Salmon Project (writing and photography)
- Fishermen’s News (writing)
- Real Change News (photography)
- Housing First & 360 North TV (short film)
- Fully licensed and insured
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Master of Science, Fisheries
- Bachelor of Science, Marine Environmental Sciences
- Over 15 years in commercial and conservation fisheries with emphasis on Pacific salmon
- Over 10 years in commercial and editorial photography