Maritime and Industrial photographer in Seattle – Tacoma, Washington
I am a commercial photographer with over 10 years of experience. In my first career of 15 years as a commercial fishery biologist, I worked on commercial and government ships in Alaska, Hawaii and along the US West Coast. I am well familiar with the maritime industry of the Pacific Northwest.
My passion in life is visual storytelling. I work with leading Pacific Northwest maritime and industrial companies to showcase their work. I am also an editorial contributor to the Fishermen’s News, Pacific Maritime Magazine and other publications.
- Fully licensed and insured
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Aerial photography from fixed-wing airplanes and helicopters
- Member of the Tacoma Transportation Club
- Member of the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- Master of Science, Fisheries